The AEA are committed to offering excellent customer service and as such provide a cancellation and refund procedure for online purchasing of event tickets.
Having completed a ticket purchase you have the right to cancel your transaction and receive a refund minus an administration fee of 20% if cancellation notification is received within 7 days of purchase and 14 days prior to an event start date.
How to cancel your booking:
- Please send an email to email@example.com or letter to AEA, Samuelson House, 62 Forder Way, Hampton, Peterborough PE7 8JB for the attention of Tillage-Live, including the following details
- Time and date of purchase
- Number of tickets purchased
- Method of payment
- Name of purchaser
- Email address
- Copy of the receipt of purchase
- The AEA will acknowledge receipt of the request within 3 working days.
- If the terms of the cancellation policy are met, the AEA will process the refund via the original method of payment within 5 working days of the event end date. Please note the time allowed to process the refund is required to ensure entrance to an event is not attempted on a cancelled ticket.
- The AEA will confirm the date and amount of any refund made to the purchaser via email, on the date in which the refund is made.
Under no circumstance will cancellation requests be considered after the event date due to non-attendance.